17 May 2009

Pottery Painting

The twins are girls! Poor Derek and Moonbeam's lives will forever be filled with giggles and dresses and tutus and tea parties and lots of drama! But I think the two of them will manage ;)

In honor of a rainy day and wanting to get something for the girls while we were celebrating our anniversary trip to Helen, Georgia, Derek and I spent about 2 1/2 making this set! Honestly, I was surprised by how much Derek enjoyed the process of designing and painting these. He can be a meticulous as I can be!

Unpainted


Derek Painting the Tray and our color selections


Me painting the cream pitcher


Tray and Teacups


The Finished Set. I can't wait until they fire it and ship it to us!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very cute - you'll have to post a picture of the final!

Twin girls! eeee! :D