26 June 2009

A New Profession

Over the past few months we've been slowly receiving some items for the babies. A little box with diapers and burp cloths, another with bibs and some clothing, and a great one with baby hangers (!), clothing, and a pair of toys. But this week stuff has been pouring in and it hit me: I'm going to have a new profession.

I'll be the chauffeur of this glorious little limousine! What a sight that will be!

I'll be the laundry lady washing these sweet confections every other day.

But mostly I'll be responsible for kissing these tiny faces.

Four arms and four little feet daily wreck havoc on my internal organs and still it's hard to believe just how blessed we are to be having two perfect little girls.

2 comments:

aprettythought said...

that was such a feel good post. thanks for making me smile.

Emily said...

You have quite a stash. The quilt is very cute. I love those adorable ultrasound pictures! Can't wait to see them in real life.