13 July 2009

The Dawn of a Big Day

The dawn of this big day found me up before 7. It's getting harder and harder to sleep solidly with this huge baby furnace attached to me! Not to mention this morning the baby furnace had burned all its fuel and was hungry. Oh well, I'll sneak in a nap at some point :D

Our perinatologist appointment is at 1:30 today, but I'm going to spend the morning making this Pinwheel Baby Quilt for one of the twins.


I'm using a charm pack of the pink, green, and brown prints from Moda's Sultry line designed by Basic Grey. Here are the prints in the charm pack.

The really cool thing is that I have matching scrap booking paper to make the Owl Canvases. I'm super excited about these projects. I just hope I'm awake enough not to slice off my finger with the rotary cutter :-p

I'll be back later with a twin update.

1 comment:

Josh and Nancy said...

I love quilting too! My husband and I quilted two crib quilts for out twins first Christmas! Just visiting from Multiples and More!