It ought to be a dirty word... at least for me.
I struggle more with discontentment than anything else. Perhaps it's just a symptom of perfectionism or perhaps it's really the disease itself. I can't figure that out. Let me know if you have any insight into the matter ;)
Nothing is ever good enough. My expectations are always too high (and often crushed). I'm often critical of myself and others.
I haven't found anything close to a cure, but gratitude is certainly the best medicine.
#1957 -1983 gifts
- 2nd trimester energy
- Peanut Butter on Little Foreheads
- Sewing Progress
- 1 Maternity/Nursing Dress (tutorial soon!)
- 1 Maternity Top
- 6 Training Pants finished and 4 cut out
- 4 Toddler Dresses Cut out
- 1 Maternity Top Cut out
- Derek coming home after stressful days
- Little girls drinking from big girl cups
- A & B gettign a glimpse of Little Bit, even if they were completely uninterested
- Swimming with 5 toddlers at Mandy's amazing gradual entry pool!
- Finding Heathers Keys in my bag
- Being unable to find my own keys
- Mandy taking the girls and I home while stranded until dinner time
- Watching Aerie bounce on her asleep sister on the queen bed
- Girls taking a bit of a nap in a very unfamiliar place
- Sunglass playtime with Raegan
- A yummy meal shared
- Girls who slept through the whole night for the first time in 5 days after our pool/lost keys saga
- Crazy cookout at Uncle Q's house
- Little girls chowing down on stranger's food
- Keys finally found 3 days later
- Picking blackberries with babies
- Aeralind actually picking a pin for her bucket
- Randomly walking around the TR Farmers Market
- Swimming with the girls
- Slow Sunday
- Finding life vests small enough for the girls after finding out arm floats won't work with such short necks
- Lifevest being 1/2 the price (and not neon pink) at Amazon!
- Potentially being able ot take both girls to the pool alone :)
- Bronwyn handing me a joyful bouquet of dandelions