My husband upgraded/rebuilt our computer which means I had to wait a few days here to get PSE9 up and running again! So just posting a quick list of thanks from last week today.
My brain's too crazy to add more text... working on a different text piece for 'real life' right now :)
Here's 3087-3111 gifts that God has given me for you to savor with me.
- Crazy days all blending together
- The powerful prayers of my LBS group
- Strong boy rolling over
- Vacuuming with Karen
- Girls new crushes on Ben and Jay
- Another interview/another denial/ more opportunity for walking by faith
- Aerie saying "I read Hickory Dickory Dock!"
- Bronwyn jumping over the sunflower fort ditch I was digging
- Realization that my sweet toddlers are turning into little girls
- the right attitude of grace held on a night with little sleep and the following day
- loosing my temper over lost shoes
- the girls accepting my humble apology
- spa night
- ladies laughing at my quirkiness
- loving on the Score kids through a field day
- Girls that was somewhat tough to deal with saying "This was the best sport day ever."
- Boy Score kids rolling over my meager classroom management skills
- Tutors laughing as I scrap everything and let the boys run wild
- Late night birthday call to dad
- Easy dinner
- Running outside in a downpour to remove diapers from the line.
- Smiley face in the bar of soap
- Derek upgrading/rebuilding the computer
- Getting PSE up and running again!