(common noises at my house)
Aeralind: Are you okay, Bonwyn?
Bronwyn: I okay. I bonked.
Aeralind: Momma, I don't feel well.
Me: Oh? Where do you hurt?
Aeralind: I hurt on Bonwyn.
I think they're growing up too fast. Oh, but I love that growing sense of compassion in Aeralind; it balances me out nicely :)
Counting 3354-3367 good gifts.
- This boy laughing hysterically at himself every time I turn around
- How Bronwyn says "Aww, man!" When she has a potty accident
- How they play "nap" and say bedtime prayers
- How Aerie lights up with glee when I toss a blanket over her play house to dry
- How Aerie dips her eggs in spicy brown mustard
- How Sedryn lifts his head and smiles at me after each nap
- Hearing Derek mention how much he wants to maximize his time with the girls in the evening
- Spontaneous fishing trip
- Pure delight at casting and reeling in those silly rubber fish
- Kin man who fished out the dropped pole
- Hearing Bronwyn repeat "Right away, all the way, and with a happy heart" while defining obedience.
- Sunday editing photos night
- New to us desk with my own computer and room for my sewing machine
- Plans developing for a pirate big girl room