16 July 2009

Multiples Birth Class

Derek and I are taking a Multiples Birthing Class out at Greenville Hospital. It's really fun to hang out with other expectant parents of twins while learning about caring for our babies.

A few nights ago at almost 5 am, I awoke to Olive cat retching (so I threw her out the front door to avoid having to clean the carpet again, aren't I nice?) and had a wonderful idea in the 45 minutes it took me to fall back asleep. The scads of red corduroy could be put to a fun use: presents for my fellow expectant parents!

Military inspired hats for the boys in the group. This is from Amy Butlers Little Stitches for Little Ones.

A pleated modification of Made by Rae's Itty Bitty Dress for the girls.

The sad part is: I didn't even make a dent in the amount of red corduroy on that shelf. There's still about 3 more yards...

4 comments:

aprettythought said...

aw. i love this idea! that's really sweet.

Lani said...

Those are so adorable!!

The Stephens Family said...

you are amazing!

Andrew Miler said...

Very much appreciated. :-)

We've been washing lots of clothes today and these were in there (just as we're washing everything beforehand.....nothing to do with the hats per se ;-).