Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to say of value.
Perhaps, that's a good thing:
So today I'll just keep silent, and let the blessings that Christ poured out on me this last week speak for themselves.
When there are many words, transgression in unavoidable, but he who restrains his lips is wise. Proverbs 10:19
Counting 2182-2193 of the thousands of gifts He gives each day.
- Little girls insisting on trying on momma-made PJs
- Bronwyn's new headband obsession
- Dinner and Dancing out with Derek
- Aeralind's often unexpected tackle hugs
- Serious enjoying stripping furniture with Derek
- Too big T-shirts made into little girl dresses for next spring/summer
- Planning a favorite things birthday party for the girls
- passing the 3 hour glucose
- 72 degree morning at the park
- Confident kiddos on steps, stairs, ladders, and slides
- Discipline-even when it's hard
- One thing to be thankful for about maggots: Laughter caused by random maggot-inspired phone calls :)