October came in slow meandering across the evening like the cold front that brought it in.
And we have soaked it up.
Drinking hot cider and chocolate.
Canning apple sauce, butter, and jams.
Snuggling under covers.
Enjoying the back yard.
And mostly just wondering at how big, adorable, and suddenly talkative these girls have become over the course of the last month.
I am so blessed.
I can't wait to see what the rest of October brings.
Counting the bounty from a crazy September: 2304-2333 of the thousands of gifts He gives.
- Girls sleeping until 8:30 after a long night for mommy
- Not throwing up this time
- Aeralind climbing out of the crib on her own (after sleep sack removal and with my permission) to join ill mommy in hte bathroom
- Aeralind lifting my shirt to kiss my tummy when I said it hurt
- Bronwyn bringing cups from the kitchen
- First sheet fort on a rainy day
- Bronwyn's sense of order-making me tie on Cricket's Scarf
- Crazy long nap for ehausted momma
- Catydid on the window at night
- Mandy putting so much heart and effort into my shower! I felt so valued
- Laughter at Katie and Chanwey's stories at the shower
- Being surrounded by people I love and love me
- Deck stained
- Aeralind conduction a zoo trip "Bye bye, gibbons", "Bye bye, 'eopards." and marching on!
- Full sentences!! Finally (even if they are hard to understand!
- Finding out my kids aren't the only ones who think home improvement stores are a playground
- Snuggling with Bronwyn after an epic face plant
- Best pie cruste I've ever made
- Sleeping in until 8:30
- Photographing Sarah's twins
- Beautiful babies
- Enough money in net profits to order a macro lens :)
- Bronwyn begging to snuggle with mommy in the morning
- Family snuggles and the cold front that makes it possible
- Learning new PSE skills
- The joy of the girls playing in their new Rock Box
- The simple pleasure of hearing the girls rejoice over a cupcake or bird or elephant
no matter how badlydrawn on their doodle pads
- Just enough fabric leftover to sew a changing pad cover
- Generous shower gifts
- A slow Sunday after a month of chaos
- Cool weather making sleep easier
- Apple Picking, Eating, and Riding in Wagons.