But we're loving it! Soaking every moment up to the fullest like the thirsty earth with the afternoon thunderstorms.
I can't express to you how blessed we all feel right now.
#3112-3130 gifts that I'm stealing a precious moment to type down on a gorgeous early morning.
- Garden green and growing in the backyard
- Sunflowers coming up in the girls sunflower fort
- 4 year old wildflower mix sprouting in a clearing in the front yard
- visit from Ken and Jen and Gary
- Aeralind claiming Kent as hers
- Gary teaching Bronwyn to fist bump
- Bronwyn laughing hysterically while fist bumping and pottying
- B grabbing some stranger's behind in the restaurant
- Resume forwarded at a local college
- Aeralind squealing "All done!" when she finished eating and hopping down from her chair and running frantically down the aisle at the restaurant
- Kent chasing after her laughing
- Answered prayers for Jen
- Laughing at Derek in church
- The crazy what this relationship formed
- Skype hide and seek with Aunt Kay Kay (whose name sounds like Aunt Cupcake from the girls!)
- Dad pretend eating a banana on Skpe
- An afternoon of rest
- Faces of fear changing into excited faces saying "God's jumping! each time it thunders.
- Sedryn not eating until 7-8:30 most of this week